Obedience Training at Brady Veterinary Hospital
Sharon Trueman Instructor
After over 30 years of professional dog handling, showing, and providing traditional obedience training for 2 years, Sharon decided “there has got to be a more effective way of training dogs!” She has studied animal behavior under the world renowned behaviorist, Dr. Ian Dunbar, and is a professional member of the Association of Pet Dog Trainers. She brings his innovative methods and expertise to pet owners in Grays Harbor County and beyond.
- Basic sit, stay, and come commands
- How to greet people politely.
- Prevent digging; unwanted barking; chewing and biting.
- Etiquette for puppies: citizenship, life skills, and potty training.
- Promote self-esteem for pets and people.
- Parenting tips, positive discipline, a dog you can be proud of on all occasions.
- Fun for you and your whole family.
These classes are designed to help the entire family have their dog be a better citizen and family member
Puppies must be between two and a half months through four and a half months of age and have received at least two doses of distemper/parvo vaccine by the start of class.
- Sharon is available for pre-purchase consultation to assist potential puppy owners in selecting a breed and animal appropriate for their lifestyle.
- Behavior consultations over the phone.
- Individual consultations at the hospital.
- In home consultations
- Product information including toys, treats, collars and leads.
Come join us for all this and more…
Learning made easy and fun!
For Class Registration And Fees
Classes Held Monday evenings at Brady Veterinary Hospital